Become a Homestay Parent
Homestay parents are a crucial component to the international student experience. At RIE, we support our homestay parents to provide students with a warm, safe and welcoming home to develop English, learn a new culture and embark on a new adventure.
RIE Homestay Requirements
- Provide a private room with bed, dresser, desk, window and lamp
- Ensure an English speaking environment
- Ability to provide 3 meals a day plus snacks
- Undergo a Criminal Record Check
- Be located in the city of Richmond
- Willingness to include an international student into your family and provide a friendly environment for a student new to Canada.
Become a Homestay
Get the process started by completing our online application today.
For more information on becoming a homestay parent, contact us at email@example.com