NEW iCent App for students
Richmond International Education is very excited to provide both new and current students with the new iCent app - a new way to communicate and learn about their school, Richmond and our program.
Why get the app?
- Improve communication with our department
- Ensure you are following all procedures when travelling to Canada
- Upload and submit documents such as registration forms and study permits
- Get up to date information on school and activities
- Have all your information in one easy to access place
- Open the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone.
- Search for 'iCent' and install the app.
- Open the app, select country and institution name, then enter your email ID. You will receive an email with a PIN to login.
Note: If you are an Android user and not able to access Google Play, then click here to download the app directly to your smartphone. You may have to give permission to install the app locally.
Should you have any questions or issues, write: support@iCentapp.com
Once the app is downloaded on to your phone, open the app and follow the prompts:
- Country (Canada)
- Institution (Richmond International Education - SD38)
- Email and Pin - add your prefered email address and a PIN will be emailed to you
- Use PIN to sign in and agree to terms