You are here
Our summer camps are a fun and engaging program held in July and August for students of all ages and language abilities. Students learn English with a certified BC teacher Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and participate in field trips throughout Metro Vancouver on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Program trips are designed to enhance student learning while outside of the classroom and are a great way to learn about Canadian culture. See the 2019 trip schedule below.
Grades – 3 to 12 (modified camp available for students from kindergarten to grade 2)
Entry dates: July 6 to July 24 / July 27 to August 14, 2020
Apply online with the following documents in a PDF format.
- A recent photo of the applicant taken in the last 12 months
- Picture page of the applicant's Passport or Personal Identification
- Picture page AND the signature page of the signing parent's Passport or Personal Identification
- Signed Declaration of Eligibility
- Full program fees by credit card
- Homestay arranged through the RIE Homestay Program (Grade 8 to 12 only)
- Private Homestay
Fees & Dates
We're Looking for Volunteers!
Are you a high school student looking for a fun international experience over the summer? Become a volunteer for the Richmond International Education summer program and help kids practice English and learn more about Canada. To sign up, complete the Volunteer Application Form and email it to Anita Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found on our Volunteer Information form.