You are here
Our summer camps are a fun and engaging program held in July and August for students of all ages and language abilities. Students learn English with a certified BC teacher Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and participate in field trips throughout Metro Vancouver on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Program trips are designed to enhance student learning while outside of the classroom and are a great way to learn about Canadian culture. See the 2019 trip schedule below.
Grades – 3 to 12 (modified camp available for students from kindergarten to grade 2)
Entry dates: July and August
Apply online with the following documents in a PDF format.
- A recent photo of the applicant taken in the last 12 months
- Picture page of the applicant's Passport or Personal Identification
- Picture page AND the signature page of the signing parent's Passport or Personal Identification
- Signed Declaration of Eligibility
- Full program fees by credit card
- Homestay (Grade 8 to 12 only)
- Private Homestay