You are here
Summer camps are a fun and engaging program held in July and August for students of all ages. Students learn English with a certified BC teacher Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and participate in field trips throughout Metro Vancouver on Tuesdays and Thursdays. These trips are designed to enhance student learning while outside of the classroom.
Grades – 3 to 12 (modified camp available for students from kindergarten to grade 2)
Entry dates: July and August
Apply online with the following documents in a PDF format.
- A recent photo of the applicant taken in the last 12 months
- Picture page of the applicant's Passport or Personal Identification
- Picture page AND the signature page of the signing parent's Passport or Personal Identification
- Signed Declaration of Eligibility (once log-in, you are able to download this form)
- Full program fees by credit card
- Homestay arranged through a local private homestay company (Grade 8 to 12 only)
- Private Homestay
Fees & Dates
We're currently accepting applications for student volunteers for the 2018 RIE summer camp. We're looking for energetic advanced or native English speakers to volunteer with international students for 2 weeks between July 3rd and August 10, 2018. To apply, please complete a volunteer application form and submit to Anita Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 25.