Each applicant’s acceptance into Richmond International Education programs and subsequent placement in school will be determined by:
The applicant’s educational background and present academic standing as indicated on the transcripts, and:
- The availability of space in a Richmond International Education program. All applicants must comply with the immigration requirements. Final acceptance into a program will occur when the student submits a Study Permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
How To Apply
Applications are accepted on a continual basis throughout the year.
- Review the list of supporting documents required to complete the online application
- Complete our online application form and pay the non-refundable application fee
- The application will be reviewed within 2 weeks and Offer Packages sent within 3 weeks
- Complete and submit all documents found within the Offer Package and pay the appropriate fees
- A Letter of Acceptance (LOA) will be issued upon receipt of full fees
- Apply for appropriate visas
Seat availability is limited and assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is advisable for applicants to complete the application procedure as quickly as possible. Applicants should also keep in mind the CIC application process can take up to 3 months to complete. Under normal circumstances, all fully completed application packages will be processed within 5-10 business days.
Failure to include original documents or certified copies, or otherwise incomplete application packages will result in a delay in the processing time. All original documents will be returned to the applicant. In addition to the required official documents, submitting other supporting documentation such as a study plan, references, certificates of achievement and a hand-written letter from the student, indicating why he/she wants to study abroad in Richmond, are recommended.