Flywire Payment Process
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH FLYWIRE
Flywire is a secure, efficient, and simple way to pay invoices in your local currency from around the world. Flywire also offers real-time tracking and around-the-clock multilingual support.
By paying through Flywire in the True North secure portal, your payment is connected to a unique RIE student ID which allows easy tracking of payment and prompt financial reconciliation in the RIE system.
Make payments using Flywire:
- You will receive an email from True North stating that you have a new invoice in the secure portal
- Log into True North and go to INVOICES>VIEW INVOICES
- To pay right away, select Pay by Flywire. You will be brought to Flywire where you can review payment rates and select a payment method -OR- To share the invoice with a third party, select the Share button. You will be given a URL to copy and paste into an email and send to a third party for payment.
- Once on Flywire, enter payer’s personal details and payment information
- Receive payment instructions and then send payment via the selected method
Tips: If the study abroad agency or parents forgot their login credentials for True North please “Reset Password” on the portal. An email will be delivered to the email address on file with instructions to reset the True North password.