Richmond International Education offers a wide range of programming for students who wish to experience an authentic Canadian learning environment. With the exception of the ELL class schedule, which is based on individual need, international students take the same classes as domestic students. Typical subjects include English, mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, geography, history, music, fine arts, computer based programs and physical education.
- Academic Programs: For students who wish to earn class credits for their time in Canada, either to put towards a high school diploma in Canada or their home country. Classes are offered at an elementary or secondary school level for one semester or longer.
- Non-Academic, Short Term Programs: For students who wish to have a Canadian immersion experience at one of our elementary or secondary schools, but do not need to earn credits towards a diploma. Program is offered for 1 to 4 months.
- Summer Camp Programs: 3 and 6 week programs offered in July and August for a short term language experience.
- Customized Group Programs: Customized programs that are tailored in length and curriculum to meet the specific educational goals for your group of students.
- Professional Learning Programs: Flexible and customized programs for international education professionals offered both in Canada and abroad.